Arizona Business Valuations
Few things are more important to business owners than the value of their business.
An objective valuation can make the difference between loss or gain, success or failure.
Business valuation is not an exact science. It is based on judgment, experience and relevant information.
You need professionals who are well qualified, with experience in evaluating all types of organizations.
Understanding the factors that determine the value of any business will pay tangible dividends by focusing you on
ways to increase your firm's short and long-run profitability. Moreover, if you choose to sell your business at some point in the future,
this knowledge will assist you in positioning your company to receive the highest price.
Our approach is to get to know your business in order to understand what constitutes its value.
We work closely with you to analyze your operations and historical financial data.
Our in-depth knowledge of your business enables us to provide a well-reasoned and fully documented valuation opinion. We partner with many business owners to provide premiere Arizona Business Valuations.
Exit Planning Advisors' professionals prepare independent and unbiased business and professional practice valuations for a variety of reasons:
- Purchase or sale of closely held business or business interests.
- Management buyouts.
- Buy/Sell Agreements between partners or shareholders.
- Estate planning.
- Change of ownership between family members.
- Gifting of ownership to family members.
- Bank financing.
- Financial restructuring and recapitalization.
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOP's).
- Analysis and advice concerning pending offers to purchase.
- Physician buy-in to medical practices.
- Minority shareholder valuations.
If you'd like to know how much your business is worth, please complete this form to get your Free Consultation.